Tuba Mouthpiece Specifications
* Shallow, modified V shape
* Excellent balance of clarity and projection
* Even response in all registers and a round, full tone
* Cup shape is a modified funnel, which is slightly more bowl shaped than a Helleberg style cup
* Sounds is less dark than a Helleberg cup, with a bit more projection
* Excellent choice for rotary valve tubas
* Deep funnel shape
* Dark, round sound that still has excellent projection when desired
* In smaller diameter is an excellent choice for a player looking for the characteristics of a Bach 24AW on EEb tuba.
* In larger diameters produces a huge sound with a very even response in all registers.
* Are you uncertain about what size shank you need? Get all the information your need from our tuba shank guide.
For details about the chacacteristics of plastic mouthpieces visit our Brass vs Plastic page.