Updated January 26, 2021
Shipping during Covid
- Shipping is currently available to most countries.
- Some countries are still limited in shipping services, these countries are listed on the Canada Post website.
- If you are not sure and would like to place an order, please email email@example.com.
We are a small, family run business
- Please keep in mind that we are a small business (Dr. Dave & 4 employees) and do not have the same infrastructure as large multi-national companies or online retailers, like Amazon.
- The great advantage to this is that one person is in charge of processing and shipping all of our orders, which means personal and consistent service.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about shipping and Daniel will be happy to help.
- Orders are processed for shipping two or three times a week, depending on the number of orders.
- It may be a few days between when you order is ready to ship and when it is actually shipped.
Shipping & Taxes within Canada
- All orders within Canada are provided with a Canada Post tracking number and insurance.
- Applicable Provincial and Federal taxes are applied at the checkout.
Shipping & Taxes to the US
- All orders to the US are provided with a tracking number and insurance.
- Shipping times are estimates only.
- Tracking numbers can be used on the Canada Post website or the USPS website, once it crosses the border.
- Orders under $1500 will not incur any taxes. Please email daniel@wedgemouthpiece for details if your order is over $1500.
Shipping & Taxes to most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, & Japan
- The basic/free shipping option does not provide a tracking number or insurance. The customer accepts responsibility if the package is lost in transit.
- Upgraded shipping with tracking and insurance is available at the checkout for $25.
The estimated time of delivery for international orders is very unpredictable, mostly depending on how long it takes for your order to be processed by the customs agency of your country. Some packages pass through customs in less than a week. Some orders take up to 4 weeks to get through customs, taking a full 6-8 weeks from when it is shipped to arrive with the customer. There is no way for us to predict how long this process will take or when your order will actually arrive.
- The EU (and currently UK) may add VAT (value added tax) to your order. This can be upwards of 20%. Please contact your local postal agency for more details about import taxes in your area.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay all applicable taxes, fees, and import charges.
- We cannot reduce the declared value of any orders for tax purposes, as we could then face fines and penalties from the Canadian Government.
Shipping to all other destinations
- Shipping options vary from country to country, please email email@example.com and Daniel will provide you with the shipping options and costs to your country.