- Inner Diameter: 1.03 inches (26.16 mm)
- Outer Diameter: 1.584 inches
- Throat Size: .300 inches (7.62 mm)
- Wick Equivalent: SM4U (ID: 26 mm)
- Shank: This mouthpiece comes on a large shank. It is available by special order on a medium shank or small shank -- please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to add this option to your order.
- The Wedge E Series Euphonium Line - The Wedge E Series Euphonium line was developed at the request of euphonium players who wanted a Wedge mouthpiece made specifically for their instrument. The E Series mouthpieces have a second generation Wedge rim design that incorporates elements from our highly successful Gen 2 high brass rim. They have an accentuated oval shape that extends right down to the base of the cup. This unique oval cup shape amplifies the effect of the Wedge rim, providing greater responsiveness and more core to the sound compared to a conventional cup of similar depth and volume. The cup has a deep bowl shaped contour, similar to other popular euphonium mouthpieces, with the addition of the Wedge rim and oval shape.
- Acclimatization - Acclimatization time varies, but most players find they have fully adjusted to the new rim shape within a few days. Most players are able to alternate between a Wedge rim and conventional rim, although the vast majority of players will convert all of their mouthpieces to the Wedge design because of its obvious advantages once they have adapted. We do offer discounts to players who need to purchase a number of Wedge mouthpieces for various instruments.
- Guarantee and Return Policy - wedgemouthpiece.com/guarantee-return-policy/