How confident are we that you will love the Wedge mouthpiece? Pretty confident! If you don't play better on the Wedge you can return it and get a full refund for up to 90 days. After that you can still trade in your mouthpiece for a different size at any time if your needs change.
- Silver plated and plastic mouthpieces purchased at regular prices can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of purchase.
- Customers who purchase multiple items (3 mouthpieces or more) or place multiple orders with the intention of sending most of the items back will have 10% deducted from their refund(s) to cover shipping and refurbishing costs.
- Discounted mouthpieces, custom mouthpieces, and gold plated mouthpieces, cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges.
- Refunds will only be issued back onto the original form of payment.
- It can take up to a week for a refund to appear on your card statement after it has been issued.
- You have 90 days from when you receive your mouthpiece to request an exchange and receive full value towards a different mouthpiece.
- You must pay for shipping the mouthpiece to us and $12 to have the new mouthpiece shipped to you.
Lifetime Trade In Program
- Eligible for orders placed on or after September 1, 2019
- Discounted mouthpieces, custom mouthpieces, and gold plated mouthpieces are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- Silver plated and plastic mouthpieces can be exchanged at any time following the 90 days. You must email Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return for refund or exchange.
How does the lifetime trade in program work?
- Your mouthpiece can be returned in exchange for a different size at any time after the initial 90 day return period.
- You will receive a store credit worth 80% of the purchase value of your mouthpiece towards any new Wedge mouthpiece.
- You are responsible for shipping the old mouthpiece back to us.
- You pay $12 to cover the cost of shipping the new mouthpiece to you.
- Exchanges must be for a different size or style, not just a replacement of the exact same mouthpiece.
- Exchanges are only available to the original purchaser.
Example of Steps in the Wedge Mouthpiece Exchange Program
- Dave buys a mouthpiece for $200.
- Two years later he decides he needs a different size.
- Dave sends his old mouthpiece back and receives a $160 credit towards a new mouthpiece.
- He pays $40 for the exchange and $12 to cover the shipping of the new mouthpiece, a total of $52 to upgrade to a brand-new mouthpiece worth $200.
Please email email@example.com for return instructions prior to sending your order back.
Taking care of your mouthpiece
For us to offer such a generous return policy we do ask you to take good care of any mouthpiece you might want to return.IN ORDER TO AVOID SCRATCHING THE SILVER DO NOT:
- Place the mouthpiece on the shelf of your music stand.
- Place the mouthpiece directly on any hard surface such as wood, metal, the floor, a shelf, or a counter top.
- Set the mouthpiece down beside another mouthpiece or any hard object so that they could make contact.
- Allow the mouthpiece to rattle around in your case.
- Screw it hard or twist it in the receiver of your instrument.
- The mouthpiece should either be in your horn, or in the cloth bag in which it was shipped at all times.
- If you set the mouthpiece down it MUST be on a soft cloth surface, otherwise it will very likely be damaged.
Following the above instructions is the best way to keep your mouthpiece in good condition.Email firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions, prior to sending your order back.Please do not send back your mouthpiece without a Return Authorization.