How confident are we that you will love the Wedge mouthpiece? Pretty confident! If you don't play better on the Wedge you can return it and get a full refund within 90 days. After that you can still trade in your mouthpiece for a different size at any time if your needs change.
- Silver plated and plastic mouthpieces purchased at regular prices can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receiving your mouthpiece.
- Customers who purchase multiple items (more than 3) or place multiple orders with the intention of sending most of the items back will have 20% deducted from their refund(s) to cover shipping and refurbishing costs.
- Discounted mouthpieces, custom mouthpieces, and gold plated mouthpieces, cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges.
- Refunds will only be issued back onto the original form of payment.
- It can take up to a week for a refund to appear on your card statement after it has been issued.
- You have 90 days starting from you receive your mouthpiece to request an exchange and receive full value towards a different mouthpiece.
- Customers are responsible to pay for shipping the original mouthpiece back to us, as well as $12 to have the new mouthpiece shipped to you.
- Two full-value exchanges are available for each order within the first 90 days. After two exchanges or 90 days, customers are welcome to take advantage of our Lifetime Trade In Program.
- The mouthpiece you receive in your exchange may show small signs of wear, but will be in at least as good condition as the mouthpiece you send back. When a used mouthpiece is not available, a you will receive a brand new mouthpiece.
Lifetime Trade In Program (Eligible for orders placed on or after September 1, 2019)
- Discounted mouthpieces, custom mouthpieces, and gold plated mouthpieces are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
How does the lifetime trade in program work?
- Your eligible mouthpiece can be returned in exchange for a different size at any time after the initial 90 day return period.
- You will receive 80% of the purchase value of your original mouthpiece towards any new Wedge mouthpiece.
- You are responsible for shipping the old mouthpiece back to us.
- You pay $12 to cover the cost of shipping the new mouthpiece to you.
- Exchanges must be for a different size or style, not just a replacement of the exact same mouthpiece.
- Exchanges are only available to the original purchaser.
- The original mouthpiece must be in playable condition. We will not accept mouthpiece with damaged shanks which prevent the mouthpiece from seating properly, or mouthpieces that have significant damage to the rim or cup.
Example of Steps in the Wedge Mouthpiece Exchange Program:
- Dave buys a mouthpiece for $200.
- Two years later he decides he needs a different size.
- Dave sends his old mouthpiece back and receives a $160 credit towards a new mouthpiece.
- He pays $40 for the exchange and $12 to cover the shipping of the new mouthpiece, a total of $52 to upgrade to a brand-new mouthpiece worth $200.
Please email email@example.com for return instructions prior to sending your order back.
Taking care of your mouthpiece
For us to offer such a generous return policy we do ask you to take good care of any mouthpiece you might want to return.
IN ORDER TO AVOID SCRATCHING THE SILVER DO NOT:
- Place the mouthpiece on the shelf of your music stand.
- Place the mouthpiece directly on any hard surface such as wood, metal, the floor, a shelf, or a counter top.
- Set the mouthpiece down beside another mouthpiece or any hard object so that they could make contact.
- Allow the mouthpiece to rattle around in your case.
- Screw it hard or twist it in the receiver of your instrument.
- The mouthpiece should either be in your horn, or in the cloth bag in which it was shipped at all times.
- If you set the mouthpiece down it MUST be on a soft cloth surface, otherwise it will very likely be damaged.
Following the above instructions is the best way to keep your mouthpiece in good condition.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions, prior to sending your order back. Please do not send back your mouthpiece without a Return Authorization.