- Inner Diameter: .650 measured .04 inches into the cup.
- Outer Diameter: 1.104
- Cup Depth: This mouthpiece has an ES (Extra Shallow) cup, which is similar to a Schilke 6A4A, Schilke 13A4A, Bach 3E, and GR ES cup. It is intended for maximizing upper register performance when playing commercial lead or similar types of playing. This cup produces a bright sound excellent projection while still maintaining an accessible lower register that unlike other shallow mouthpieces does not sound restricted.
- Backbore: This top is best used on an S (Small) backbore which can be purchased here.
- Feels softer than brass but less soft and Delrin on the chops.
- Less slippery than metal but more slippery than Delrin.
- Grip intermediate between Delrin and silver.
- Feel slightly smaller than the metal counterparts.
- Smoother than Delrin, very similar to silver.
- Comfortable to play in cold weather.
- Responsive to soft articulation.
- Articulation is clearer than Delrin, very similar to metal.
- Sound is slightly darker than brass and brighter than Delrin.
- More core in the sound than Delrin, but not as much core as metal.
- Acrylic is a brittle plastic and is likely to break if dropped