- Inner Diameter: .640 measured .04 inches into the cup.
- Outer Diameter: 1.094
- Cup Depth: This mouthpiece has a S (Shallow) cup, which is similar to a Schilke or Yamaha 14A4A, Warburton SV, Reeves S, Bach 3D, or GR S cup. It is an excellent mouthpiece for commercial lead and also for pit and pops. The Wedge rim produces a much better lower register than a comparable mouthpiece of this cup depth, so the low range sounds more like a Bach 3C then it does like a lead mouthpiece. This is also a mouthpiece for Piccolo trumpet if one prefers a shallow cup.
- Backbore: This top is best used on an S (Small) backbore which can be purchased here.
- Feels softer than brass but less soft and Delrin on the chops.
- Less slippery than metal but more slippery than Delrin.
- Grip intermediate between Delrin and silver.
- Feel slightly smaller than the metal counterparts.
- Smoother than Delrin, very similar to silver.
- Comfortable to play in cold weather.
- Responsive to soft articulation.
- Articulation is clearer than Delrin, very similar to metal.
- Sound is slightly darker than brass and brighter than Delrin.
- More core in the sound than Delrin, but not as much core as metal.
- Acrylic is a brittle plastic and is likely to break if dropped