- Inner Diameter: .640 measured .04 inches into the cup.
- Outer Diameter: 1.094
- Throat: 15
- Cup Depth: Deep (Similar to Wick cornet cup)
- Backbore: This mouthpiece comes on a Wedge British (Short) Cornet backbore.
Wedge Generation 2 Line:
- Designed to incorporate the advantages of the Wedge rim and oval cup in a mouthpiece that is very comfortable and easy to adapt to from a conventional rim
- Slightly wider rims than Standard Brand
- Features our new Double Oval Cup (DOC)
- Oval shape of the Wedge rim is continued down to the base of the cup where it joins the throat
- DOC design (exclusive to Wedge Mouthpieces) provides added efficiency of a smaller mouthpiece with the big sound, clear attacks, and flexibility of a larger mouthpiece
- Acclimatization time varies
- Most players find full adjustment to the new rim shape is only a few days
- Most players are able to alternate between a Wedge rim and conventional rim, if desired
- Vast majority of players will convert all of their mouthpieces to the Wedge design due to its obvious advantages once adapted
- Discounts offered to players who need to purchase a number of Wedge mouthpieces for various instruments