This mouthpiece has signs of usage, such as insertion marks, scratches or small dings. These markings are purely cosmetic and this mouthpiece functions exactly like a brand new mouthpiece.
Top 10 Mouthpiece! Similar to Bach 3C, Monette B4S, Schilke 14B - Great for Pit and Pops
- Similar in diameter to a Bach 3C (just very slightly smaller).
- Medium cup with a modified V shape at bottom of cup leading into throat, similar to a Bach 3C
- Good orchestral mouthpiece for someone who wants a little more projection, or who has a naturally dark sound
- Great choice for pit and pops, concert band, and jazz soloing where a bright lead sound is not needed
- Inner Diameter: .660 inches measured .04 inches into the cup
- Outer Diameter: 1.114 inches
- Cup Depth: MV (Medium V) cup (similar to a Bach 3C)
- Also similar to the Bach 7E, Schilke or Yamaha B, GR M, Curry M, and Warburton M cup, but has a slightly more V shaped transition into the throat, which darkens the sound slightly
- Excellent all round mouthpiece with very versatile sound suitable for concert band, marching band, and jazz or big band
- M cup can also be made to blend in a chamber group or orchestral setting, especially when used with a heavyweight backbore to darken the sound
- Also a mouthpiece for Piccolo trumpet if medium cup is desired
- Backbore: Comes on an M (Medium) backbore
- ***This mouthpiece has the standard #27 throat, which is the best option for most players.