- Inner Diameter: .670 measured .04 inches into the cup.
- Outer Diameter: 1.124
- Cup Depth: This mouthpiece has an M (Medium) cup, which is similar to a Bach 3C, Bach 7E, Schilke or Yamaha B, GR M, Curry M, and Warburton M cup. It is an excellent all round mouthpiece with a very versatile sound. It is suitable for concert band, marching band, and jazz or big band. The M cup can also be made to blend in a chamber group or orchestral setting, especially when used with a heavyweight backbore in order to darken the sound. It functions well as a Piccolo trumpet mouthpiece with a medium cup is desired.
- Backbore: This mouthpiece comes on a Medium backbore.
- Feels softer than brass but less soft and Delrin on the chops.
- Less slippery than metal but more slippery than Delrin.
- Grip intermediate between Delrin and silver.
- Feel slightly smaller than the metal counterparts.
- Smoother than Delrin, very similar to silver.
- Comfortable to play in cold weather.
- Responsive to soft articulation.
- Articulation is clearer than Delrin, very similar to metal.
- Sound is slightly darker than brass and brighter than Delrin.
- More core in the sound than Delrin, but not as much core as metal.
- Acrylic is a brittle plastic and is likely to break if dropped.