This mouthpiece has signs of usage, such as insertion marks, scratches or small dings. These markings are purely cosmetic and this mouthpiece functions exactly like a brand new mouthpiece.
Top 10 Mouthpiece! - Similar to Bach 5C - Excellent for orchestral trumpet players who want a slightly scaled down and more efficient version of a Bach 1-1/2C
- Best match to the Bach 5C and similar mouthpieces with a .660 ID and medium deep cup
- Deeper than a Bach 3C or Wedge 66MV, producing a darker sound more suitable for orchestral playing
- Excellent balance between the registers and the ability to produce a dark orchestral tone or enough projection to lead a section as required
- Provides a rich sound and smooth transition between notes
- Inner Diameter: .660 inches measured .04 inches into the cup
- Outer Diameter: 1.114 inches
- Cup Depth: MDV (Medium Deep V) cup (similar to a Bach 1 1/2 C or 5C, Warburton MD, regular Schilke, or Yamaha C cup) but with a slightly more V shaped transition into the throat
- Produces a large, dark orchestral sound, which is a little darker than the MD cup
- Backbore: Best used on an ML (Medium-Large) backbore which can be purchased here
- The throat on this mouthpiece has been opened to #25 , .1495 inches - a larger throat for more open blow, choose a #25 throat if your mouthpiece feels stuffy with too much resistance, and you are an advanced player with good breath support.