This mouthpiece has signs of usage, such as insertion marks, scratches or small dings. These markings are purely cosmetic and this mouthpiece functions exactly like a brand new mouthpiece.
- Inner Diameter: .630 measured .04 inches into the cup.
- Outer Diameter: 1.094
- Throat: 19
- FLC (Regular) Cup
- Excellent combination of a dark tone and access to the upper register.
- Best choice for most players.
This is a one-piece mouthpiece with a Standard (Also sometimes referred to as American) Large Morse Taper:
* Outer diameter at the tip of the shank typically measures about .368 inches.
* Adams, Allure, Austin Custom flugelhorns, Benge, Blessing, Calicchio, Callet, Conn Vintage One, Eclipse, Gerd Dowids, Getzen, Josef Lidl, older Kanstul 1525, King, Lawler, Miraphone , Orlando Wind Instruments, Schilke, Stomvi, Thomas Inderbinen , Weril, Yamaha.